LIBRARY SERVICES UPDATE
as of May 10, 2021
Library Hours and Contact Information
The library is open! See Mayterm hours below.
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Weekends: CLOSED
The Research Help Desk is available virtually via email@example.com. Librarians will be monitoring the email during regular business hours.
Writers' Corner tutors are available during Mayterm for individualized support! Click this link to find out more information and to schedule an appointment.
For printing and technology needs, please email our IT department at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to meet with a staff member, please make an appointment.
We have partnered with The Wall Street Journal to provide all students, faculty and staff with unparalleled access to WSJ’s full suite of digital products. You can use your school-sponsored WSJ membership to:
- Get unlimited access to WSJ.com, WSJ mobile apps, curated newsletters and podcasts
- Advance your career with curated articles on job preparation, finance tips, career insights and expert advice through WSJ’s student hub, students.wsj.com
- Have the opportunity to be published on WSJ.com through the newsroom’s Young Audiences call for submissions on WSJ Opinion’s Future View Series
- Seamlessly integrate content into your courses with custom professor tools and resources, such as WSJ Context
- Explore an exclusive selection of events, offers and experiences with WSJ+
Stay in the know with updates on library exhibits, events, and more on our Instagram page!